Monday, February 22, 2010

The Start...

Its been four days since we got the news, and a rollercoaster of emotions, one minute I think its all going to be okay and then the next I am crying uncontrollably in fear of losing him so soon. I find myself consumed by his diagnosis, which is still not a full one.

As I write this he is being admitted into the hospital. He called on his way there, I was suprised at the calmness in his voice almost as if it were any other call on any ordinary day. He seemed almost happy. He will be spending the next week there having tests porformed to get a full diagnosis. He will be having a feeding tube inserted to push fluids in and keep him healthy through this. They will hopefully know by tomorrow what stage his cancer is and what they can do to help him. I hope and pray its in its early stages and he has a great chance of overcoming, or even more that this was a mix up and he was given the wrong results...not that I want this imposed on anyone else or their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment